Joe Phillips Productions was founded in 1996. Below is a little background on Joe.
Owner/Operator - Joe Phillips Productions, Inc Dallas, Texas — 1996 - Present
Founded Joe Phillips Productions, Inc. in 1996. Manage a staff of full and part time employees as well as contract labor for a wide range of projects. Music composition, sound design and mixing for television shows, theme park attractions, live theatrical productions, and themed venues.
- Musical Director for over 200 television episodes of Barney & Friends on PBS
- Original music composition for the Angelina Ballerina Television Series
- Music composition / production, sound design, and onsite mixing for Barney Live shows
Composer/Sound Designer - Soundelux Orlando, Florida — 1992 - 1996
Music composer / producer and sound designer for television, feature film, and theme park attractions.
- Sound designer on the feature films Braveheart, Natural Born Killers, Time Cop, and Pocahontas.
- Audio Supervisor for the Allegra’s Window television series on Nickelodeon.
Music composer for the Dynamite Nights Stunt Spectacular Show at Universal Studio’s Florida.
Instructor/Composer - Full Sail University Orlando, Florida — 1988 - 1992
Audio engineering instructor, Digital Audio Work Station Trainer, Music Composer / Arranger,
as well as manager of the in house creative department.
- Music Composition for the Animal Actors Attraction at Universal Studio’s Florida.
Managing Member of Platinum Creative responsible for Full Sail advertising concepts and materials.
- Onsite training / instructor for digital audio work stations.
Prior to 1988 Joe worked in the Chicago market composing jingles and music for corporate motivational presentations.
Joe was one of three owners of Chicago Music Works whose clients included such agencies as :
J. Walter Thompson
Foote, Cone & Belding
Leo Burnett Advertising
Projects included : McDonalds - Brach's Candies - Betty Crocker - GTE - Pizza Hut - Yamaha